Adapter for a 2106 Low Pressure Regulator to fit a Weber Q 1000?

What exactly are you trying to do here? Are you trying to pipe a hose straight from the tank to the regulator on the grill or are you trying to pipe a hose with regulator straight into the valve on the grill (bypassing the Q grill regulator)?

What exactly are you trying to do here? Are you trying to pipe a hose straight from the tank to the regulator on the grill or are you trying to pipe a hose with regulator straight into the valve on the grill (bypassing the Q grill regulator)?

Howdy, Bruce. I'm piping a hose with a regulator straight into the vavle, as I want to get rid of my Weber Regulator. And I need an adapter. =)

1597521072280.png 1597521197039.png

Howdy, Bruce. I'm piping a hose with a regulator straight into the vavle, as I want to get rid of my Weber Regulator. And I need an adapter. =)

View attachment 11916 View attachment 11917
First one would have to ask..............Why? If it's functioning why mess with it. If it's not different story. I don't recall the exact post but I believe it was Bruce who put up photos of what is needed. And be VERY mindful of the regulator you buy. The wrong one (one meant for outdoor fireplaces, or heaters) could be VERY dangerous

First one would have to ask..............Why? If it's functioning why mess with it. If it's not different story. I don't recall the exact post but I believe it was Bruce who put up photos of what is needed. And be VERY mindful of the regulator you buy. The wrong one (one meant for outdoor fireplaces, or heaters) could be VERY dangerous

Yes, that would be pretty silly to get rid of something that works great. So let’s assume that the Q 1000 regulator I have doesn’t work well, and I’ve gone through many different procedures on testing and resetting it.

I do think I have the right hose though And just need to find an adapter, which is proving elusive.

Dave, this is how I did my Q200 and a another Q grill. The parts are a 3/8" Male Flare to 1/8" NPT fitting into a 1/8" female NPT to 1/8" NPT fitting, which will fit on the Q grill valve.

2019 Q grill Bulk adapter (1).jpg2019 Q grill Bulk adapter (2).jpg2019 Q grill Bulk adapter (3).jpg2019 Q grill Bulk adapter (4).jpg

Thank you Bruce! You come through..................again. This is exactly what I did to my daughter's Q200 I bought her when the regulator failed

I am just going to put this in a simple HOW TO because, like with you and manfiolds, I have posted this about 5 times now.

t0sG1c6.jpg

Dave, this is how I did my Q200 and a another Q grill. The parts are a 3/8" Male Flare to 1/8" NPT fitting into a 1/8" female NPT to 1/8" NPT fitting, which will fit on the Q grill valve.

View attachment 11924View attachment 11925View attachment 11926View attachment 11927

Many thanks, Bruce!

By the way, you ever seen the Monty Python where everyone in the skit is named Bruce? Pretty funny.

Dave, I grew up in the Monte Python era, however, I never really cared for those shows. To silly for my taste. Sure I laughed at some of the stuff, but mostly I was just like "give me a break". My roomate and his buddies in college used to sit down, get baked on dope and watch Monte Python and Pink Floyd - The Wall over and over again for a whole weekend straight. Kinda killed it for me right there.

By the way, I created a HOW TO on the regulator delete: https://tvwbb.com/threads/how-to-weber-q1xx-and-q2xx-regulator-delete.82859/

Make sure the inside of the tube is cleaned out good. Spray as high pressure water down it as you can. Make sure the holes are clean.

Back