Adapt-a-Damper free to a good home

Bryan Mayland

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I built this Adapt-a-Damper a year or two ago for testing purposes and it has sat on my workbench since then because I have mas muchos damperos. If anyone wants it I will even pay to ship it to you, but only to a United States address. It has the blower, servo, RJ45 installed, and with a capacitor inside too-- ready to just be plugged in and go. The NPT threaded adapter is on it but I also have the smooth tubing adapter to go with it, assuming you can get the threaded adapter off.

First person who posts gets it, then PM me your address and it will go out in tomorrow's mail.
DSC07138.JPG

Of course I took the photo right on the ugliest part of the cutting mat (/facepalm)

First! But thanks I will try and make do with what I already made. ;) Looks great though, and I am sure the first one to post with an US address will be very happy to have it. (y)

Hah, first from the US I guess. BUT, give it to someone without a 3d printers as I can print these out like candy.

Tom

First post [by someone who has already posted]! If you can print your own you also won't make the mistake of trial fitting an output adapter only to find it doesn't want to come off again too. "Oh this is a nice tight fit... uh ohhhhh"

Back