Accoutrements

Donald, we must be brothers from different mothers, cuz I woulda tried that same fix.

The Weber chimneys hold up extremely well. They may discolor a bit, but I have no rust on mine and I've had it for at least 5 years. Helps to store it covered.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Donald, we must be brothers from different mothers, cuz I woulda tried that same fix. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Mom occasionally mentioned how Dad was a bit of a rogue. I always wondered what he meant by, "God bless our babies - wherever they may be."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The Weber chimneys hold up extremely well. They may discolor a bit, but I have no rust on mine and I've had it for at least 5 years. Helps to store it covered. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's on the birthday list - (sniff) -brother- (wink)(hint).

So this is what it feels like… when doves cry!
Milhouse
Lemon Of Troy
Simpsons Episode 127

They are supposed to be aluminized steel, guess that helps keep them from from rusting as fast. They are larger then most starters and the cone grill design on the inside is nice. You can kind of see the grate on this pic on the Minion Method page.

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/chimney_photos/bottomlesscan.jpg

Nice fix by the way, should hold you over nicely.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back