ABTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn J

TVWBB Fan
I'm gonna make ABTs for a Thanksgiving appitizer, however, I'd prefer to wrap them with something more healhy than bacon. Have you done so in the past? With what?
And don't say tongue...

Regards,

Glenn

All right, all right! Atomic Buffalo Turds, why didn't you just say it!! If you prefer something leaner, you could try ham.

Never tried it, but since it's Thanksgiving, you could wrap it in turkey bacon.
icon_biggrin.gif

Not bad ideas, turkey bacon and ham. Anybody acutually used anything other than bacon?

Hey Larry, I just checked out your profile and we have the same EXACT interests.

Thanks,
Glenn

Glenn,
That's cool! Unfortunately I am going to have a hard time finding time to hunt this year! I have a 2 year old that will not slow down and the wife works every weekend!! Ugh!!

Having hunted in Texas, sandhill crane make some pretty good - no great - fajitas.

Over/Under, pump or auto?

Glenn

Our birds have already gone south. We get the first season of the year opening on September 1. Consequently, most of our birds, the ones that hatched this year, have never been hunted before. They decoy really easy. We get to cull the dumb ones out of the gene pool right off the bat. BTW, Browning A5 I got new from my father for my 21st birthday, 35 years ago.

Griff

Oh yeah, you guys got me started on duck hunting and I forgot why I logged on to reply. I've never tried it yet, but I thought ABTs would be good substituting proscuitto ham for the bacon.

Griff

Bacon is unhealthy??? Smells good, tastes good, makes me feel good...And the years it takes off my life would have been the ones in the nursing home anyway
icon_smile.gif
Bacon-it does a body good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back