A Weber Senior moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
Just a pic to share with you all.

013.jpg

Is that green one for sell?? JK! Awesome photo man. Just awesome! What years were the kettles with the metal handles produced? Like the greenie and yellow pictured.

Great collection! The Ranger's look so cool. There is a neighbor that has a nice Yellow 22.5er and I am trying to get him to let me buy it off him. I really like the yellows.

Originally posted by Michael L.:
That cart looks awesome!!

And what is the story behind your mobile kettles? I want the recipe for those!!!

Mike
The "mobile kettles" are called Weber Rangers. The yellow one was from 1965. Im not sure about the red one if it was before or after '65 as its definitely alot different in its design compared to the yellow one.

Originally posted by Luis L.:
Is that green one for sell?? JK! Awesome photo man. Just awesome! What years were the kettles with the metal handles produced? Like the greenie and yellow pictured.

Im not sure what year the avacado and yellow ones are. The avacado one has a "patent pending" on the top vent, and the yellow one has a patent number on it. Im guessing maybe late 60's to early 70's?

Jeff thats not FAIR!

Kepp those oldies to yourself. Do i wanna have one of those YES! do i have any NO!

Great post! And a Super setup!

Im not sure about the red one if it was before or after '65 as its definitely alot different in its design compared to the yellow one.
Jeff the Red Ranger is a newer Model (1973) http://weber.mediaroom.com/ind...item=16&image_page=1 And I'm not sure why it isn't in the Catalog Chris posted.

Im not sure what year the avacado and yellow ones are. The avacado one has a "patent pending" on the top vent, and the yellow one has a patent number on it. Im guessing maybe late 60's to early 70's?
Jeff if your Avocado has a Patent pending on the vent its from late 1969 through late 1970. The patent pending was for the new leg sockets that attach without screws. Your Yellow kettle with a patent number should be early 70's. (probably 1971-1973)

Hey Todd
In my opinion, the design on the yellow one from 65 is way better than the red one from 73. The way the red one connects to the frame of the cart is a very poor design.

Great info...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back