A unicorn fell into my lap today....

The end of this thread has some suggestions for covers if you need one. Mine is holding up very well.

That is a great deal! Congratulations!
I got this one for $50. It was not new in the box, but I have been happy with it.

Attachments

• Resized_20201009_171902_5382 22.jpeg
    Resized_20201009_171902_5382 22.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 15
That's fantastic. I want a Weber firepit so badly. This one, the gas log one.... doesn't matter.
Mike, do you want a project? There is one a couple hours away but it will need some work and you will have to find
or fabricate the center section. The worst part tho, IMO, is that you'll have to deal with the guy who wants to sell it. LOL

I drove there to buy a Galley Que and thought I'd pick up the firepit while in the area. Nope, I didn't have time or patience
to play his game. You might have better luck though. :D

Mike, do you want a project? There is one a couple hours away but it will need some work and you will have to find
or fabricate the center section. The worst part tho, IMO, is that you'll have to deal with the guy who wants to sell it. LOL

I drove there to buy a Galley Que and thought I'd pick up the firepit while in the area. Nope, I didn't have time or patience
to play his game. You might have better luck though. :D
Despite how well you sold the whole situation.... lol.... I think I'm going to pass on that opportunity. My wife is already ready to kill me for any new acquisition, so no way it's worth going through that for a project. Just sayin.

Is there any way to identify an authentic Weber fireplaces vs. the knockoff versions that are available?

Is there any way to identify an authentic Weber fireplaces vs. the knockoff versions that are available?
There are similar ones but no "knockoffs" that I am aware of. The 2 handles on top are pretty unique, as the 3 legs, and heat reflector on bottom.

Back