A roaring success

• Thread starter Thread starter Barry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry

This weenkend I through a party for about 25 people, with smoked pork spares the featured attraction. Needless to say the ribs were a huge success. I smoked 8 slabs with a rub from Steve Raichlens book for 6 1/2 hours. They were juicy and tender!! I got so many compliments, but the best one was when my wife told me she saw a friend sneaking a couple more from my "secret" stash in the kitchen (that will teach me to hide them better).

Thanks to all that helped me produce some great ribs!!!

Barry,

Congrads on your success...but beware...you will soon be asked to host some more functions...
Kinda like ants...one spreads the word and next thing ya know there coming out of the woodwork! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>...but beware...you will soon be asked to host some more functions...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>AMEN! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Dipping into the hosts' secret stash is a crime punishable by DEATH /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif I cooked it, YOU leave it alone!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif My brothers and a friend completely wiped out my little meat horde last smoke. Glad they liked it but should have asked first. Glad your party went well! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back