A night to remember

Bob Haskins

TVWBB Member
Did my first overnight using Minion Midnight Madness on a 7lb. Brisket. Had help from my 10 year old son and spent from 10:30 to 1 a.m. making sure everything was stable, talking about everything ,and smelling the smoke. Too late for the little guy but he hung in there with temp. updates and what a great night for Dad who got some 1 on 1 one time with child #3. (I have 4). 13 hours later we were enjoying our delicious Brisket and telling the rest of the family about our nightly exploits. A night we will never forget.

Congrads Bob. That's great to hear. Great time together, good time eating the great food you made together. Doesn't get any better than that!

Bob, I hear you. I've got a 9 yr old son, who, now that school is out, is going to be helping me. I can't wait. We are going to be doing an overnight brisket this wed.. Should be a great time.

Hey Bob....glad everything went so well for both of you.I always enjoy some special time with my son, and hope to do so again,this Sept. when he returns home from Iraq.Semper Fi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BILL.S:
Hey Bob....glad everything went so well for both of you.I always enjoy some special time with my son, and hope to do so again,this Sept. when he returns home from Iraq.Semper Fi </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My friend is due back in September also. I told him we will be having a good ole fashion BBQ/cookout when he gets back. I'm doing shoulder, and a whole tip roast from Costcos, they'll also have burgers/dogs. Can't wait to see him.

Back