A Couple Of Weekend Cooks

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Woo hoo! I got two cooks in this weekend! Mostly stuff from Trader Joe's,but I'm really okay with that! Saturday night,I did a tri tip and some teeny tiny taters. I love these things!
0608131739_zpsb822cca7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Seasoned with olive oil,s&p.and some of the undead rosemary. Unfortunately,that's the only action shot I got. But I did get a plated pic!
0608131857_zpsb00e0159.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
We also had some corn on the cob and a nice caprese salad. The tri was a little over done,but overall pretty delicious!
At TJs,we also picked up some pretzel rolls. Pammi had been wanting a burger on one,so when we found some,it was on!
It had been threatening rain all day,so I cooked a few burgers on the Genesis,one for Pammi and a couple for the big guy!
0609131839_zpsb22f54a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Right when I went to put the cheese on and toast the buns,the bottom fell out! So heres another plated pic.
0609131848_zps65c98345.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice cheddar,some catsup n mustard and a slice of red onion. Good face stuffers! Thanks for looking!

Very nice plate Phil!

0608131857_zpsb00e0159.jpg

Thanks for this size images, I can see everything perfectly now;).
What those bricks Phil:confused:?

Last edited:
I use the bricks to raise the CI so it's more of a roasting than frying. Those little suckers burn real quick!

That is how we roll Phil! Awesome..That plated shot is money! Thats wallpaper material(mutch better then the stamp size) :p

Thanks everyone!
And just imagine what you can find out when you start poking around in the Photobucket settings! :cool:

Back