A couple of cooks that were hidding on my camera.

Timothy Hoffman

TVWBB All-Star
I dont know how these did not get posted.
Nothing special, just thought I would share.

May 25th, Stoneridge brats and poppers on the grill.

120525g.jpg

Plated with my wife's oven fried potato chips.

120525p.jpg

June 8th, Chicken breast, peas and fresh berries.

120608p.jpg

Tim, what type of brats were those?
We have two 3 lb boxes of Stoneridge brats in the freezer, one beer the other Italian brats.
They're ALL good!

6 of the brats were the Sheboygan style. I buy those in the handy 10 pound box. There are usually 40 in there. Not a bad deal for $25.

4 of the other brats were chili flavored. They were pretty much like standard brats with a bit of zing to them. We really like their Reuben Brats. Sauerkraut and Swiss cheese already in the casing with the meat. If you have not tried them get some next time you are there.

Tim, are your peppers sitting in a egg carton? if so, how long do you leave them in. will it burn? and, what did you fill them with?

Chris, yes the peppers are in a cardboard egg carton. A little trick I leaned from Jim Lampe.
It will not burn as long as you do not have it over the coals. Just remember, indirect heating and no foam egg cartons.

These peppers are filled with cream cheese.

yes the peppers are in a cardboard egg carton. A little trick I leaned from Jim Lampe.
icon_wink.gif
something I LEARNED from someone else here! <span class="ev_code_GREY">butt i forget who....</span>
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back