6' probes for ET-73 available December 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keri C

TVWBB Wizard
Just got off the phone with Maverick, and they tell me that come the first of December, there will be both food and smoker probes/wires available for our beloved ET-73 that are 6 feet long. The ET-73 unit will not come with these longer wires/probes - they will be an additional item that will be purchased separately. They will cost about $17 each, which includes shipping. They are supposed to call me when they are available.

Just thought I'd share that info... some of us would LOVE to have longer wires on those probes.

Tell them Keri Cathey sent you.
icon_smile.gif

Keri C, smokin' on Tulsa Time

thanks Keri

I wish to have longer meat probe cable for the cooks that move into the stove

Thanks, Keri. That's what I figured. I just went back and found an old e-mail from their Operations guy, Darren, and he quoted me $12.95 each for the regular probes + $6.95 shipping.

Let us know when you hear from them. An extra set would be nice, and having them extra long could only be good.

That's good to know Keri.
I can't really justify the cost though. If my current probes ever fail, I'll probably replace them with the longer ones.

Tom said <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> he quoted me $12.95 each for the regular probes + $6.95 shipping.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom, you should call them again. I'm getting a food probe sent to me for $9, and that INCLUDES shipping.

I pretty much had to replace my food probe. I dropped the logburner's heavy lid on it this weekend when I was digging ribs out of it. Smashed that little sucker FLAT where the door hit it. I almost cried.
icon_frown.gif

kc

Keri,

You're right. I got an e-mail from Darren this morning and he quoted me the same $9 charge. My smoker probe is acting up and I figured I should have a spare for when it totally cr*ps out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back