$49.00 Stainless Grill Carts @ Menards Stores

Jonny K

TVWBB Fan
For those of you who have/know Menard's stores (Like Home Depot) they currently have this stainless steel grill cart for only $49.00 on sale from $99.00. I didn't see it in the flyer. I believe it's a non-advertised sale. I only looked at it briefly but it has doors with storage inside, a sink and even water hookup.

I didn't pick one up even though I really wanted to. I don't think the Mrs. would approve of another "toy." I thought the board member would be interested so I'm posting my findings.

Here is the cart:

I picked one up last fall also. I can't remember if it was $29 or $39. It was definately a good deal at that price. Even after an hour drive each way to get it. Actually it is a good deal at $49 as far as I am concerned. Thanks for the heads up. I will inform some friends.

The price dropped to $39 in today's Menards flyer. I spotted one at the Madison east Menards yesterday.

Jonny should stop back to get a refund.

Jim

Menards also has Stanley latex covered utility gloves on sale - 2 pair for $3. I use these to pull pork, they work excellent for pulling and keep your fingers from getting too hot.

Jim

Picked up my cart. It looks like a pretty nice little unit. All stainless, 2 sinks, one is insulated and can be used as a cooler, 2 cutting boards, faucet, room for a garbage can under the sink, etc... Definately a deal at $40.

Back