4.2 PCBs for sale

Lesley M

TVWBB Member
I ordered a small allotment of PCBs from China and I have several left.

I ordered a small allotment from china because I am building several hm for friends and family and then I was going to put about 10 kits together to sell. However some information came to me and I will no longer be selling kits in the foreseeable future. But I need to get rid of some PCBs.

Pictures

http://puu.sh/aNVrg/a7fe366706.JPG

http://puu.sh/aNVww/85efc497a5.JPG

Price is 9 dollars shipped to the United States First class mail.

I will ship to the EU price is 15 dollars shipped also first class mail. ( I have no idea if this is a good deal or not, I shipped two to the UK today shipping was 9 dollars. )

I will give breaks if you order more then one (Shipping is cheaper when combining them) Please PM me with questions.

These are lead-free

I am officially out of these PCB.

Last edited:
Hi Lesley - new member here. A couple of us in the UK are looking to try a HM build. Would like to buy two PCBs with shipping to the UK. Please let me know if that's OK & how much, assuming Paypal is OK to pay you?

Many thanks - Bob

Just found a possible European supplier, so please hold fire until I can bottom it out - thank you - Bob

Last edited:
No problem I was going to suggest that to you Peter is a pretty good guy shouldn't have any problems buying from him.

Hi Lesley,

I was the guy in the UK you sent two to via eBay. Thanks for the boards, they turned up yesterday :)

To Bob Pearson - Lesley shipped the boards really quickly and they didn't take long to arrive at all.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks guys, I only have a few left but this went so well I think I might order another allotment of them. Its great to see such a big interest in HeaterMeters, the guys who order two or three makes me think you are going to share which is awesome!

If I do order more maybe I will do a black solder-mask, might be cool or maybe white solder-mask with black silk screen. I can't do blue and white because those are the colors of the U of K wildcats and I just can't have that. :)

Last edited:
Yes I think I have 3 or 4 left, I was going to reserve them for someone that messaged me however they have not paid or gotten back to me.

I am Officially out of PCBs. But there is a good chance I might order some more. if I do I will update this thread with new pictures.

Back