30th Anniversary Git Performer

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
Our 30th was 9/29 and she got a nice green performer.

When I first got bit with the Q bug I bought a 27” kettle, yea two people, go big or go home LOL a little later a salvaged a 22” kettle from Wally World after a wind shear came through. Brought it home, Aeber sent replacement parts and off I went and am with my Weber love affair. I later bought the 22” bullet and later again a genesis for my lovely wife. I sold my old faithful 22” kettle. I learned so much from everyone here about Q, just fed the flames. This is just making me want to build a good grillin chillin area like the pigvillion so I’m putting some thing together to house the few Weber products and a place to enjoy them.

1EB18601-F997-4470-BB4A-7D8BF1B519CF.jpeg

Our 30th was 9/29 and she got a nice green performer.

When I first got bit with the Q bug I bought a 27” kettle, yea two people, go big or go home LOL a little later a salvaged a 22” kettle from Wally World after a wind shear came through. Brought it home, Aeber sent replacement parts and off I went and am with my Weber love affair. I later bought the 22” bullet and later again a genesis for my lovely wife. I sold my old faithful 22” kettle. I learned so much from everyone here about Q, just fed the flames. This is just making me want to build a good grillin chillin area like the pigvillion so I’m putting some thing together to house the few Weber products and a place to enjoy them.

View attachment 58805

Best grill I have ever owned I am on my 3rd one, two blacks and a slate blue .
It dose it all with little fuss.

Back