2nd gen Performer

Ron De Hoogh

TVWBB Pro
I remember someone had posted that they had changed the lid bail to a larger one that allowed the lid to sit up straighter and wouldn't you know it forgot to write the part number down :oops: does anyone know the part number? While moving it I noticed a small crack on the end of the table so at some point I'll be looking for a new one, but I'm not sure I like the metal one or not. Thanks for any and all help!
iblvXlCl.jpg

I remember someone had posted that they had changed the lid bail to a larger one that allowed the lid to sit up straighter and wouldn't you know it forgot to write the part number down :oops: does anyone know the part number? While moving it I noticed a small crack on the end of the table so at some point I'll be looking for a new one, but I'm not sure I like the metal one or not. Thanks for any and all help!
iblvXlCl.jpg
I really like the metal table gives it a nice look a lot easier to clean. Mine was cracked also really got lucky Weber replaced it said it was not a warranty issue it was a convenience or something like that. If you have it registered its worth a shot to call them they want pictures of the crack might not get it for free but I know for awhile they were discounting it to $40 to take care of customers.

They almost all cracked people picking it up from the end to move them not saying you did that but most did.

Back