26 3/4" Heat Shield Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Eaches

Hi All

I just got my 26 ¾” grill put together, I think I am missing something, on the Weber site it shows that the grill has a heat shield under the handle on the lid. I don’t have that on my grill, does anyone have the shield on their 26 ¾” grill

Thanks Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
from what i can see its riveted through some holes in the little tabs and into holes in the handle frame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no holes in the handle frame on my grill, the shield came with a bolt and nut, but there is no where to bolt it. I'm gone to call them today, I will let you all know what they say.

Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BrianPS:
Ron, my 26.75" did not come with a shield either. Let me know if you figure it out.

Thanks Brian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I called Weber and they sent me a heat shield, the person that I talked with said that it would bolt on without any holes, but she was wrong. I called them back and they are sending me a new lid that has the holes in it to bolt the heat shield on. They said that the grill should have came with the heat shield when I got it.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back