22in WSM with Pellet Pro Hopper and Cold Smoker - $875

Here is the full listing of the item(s). I used Word to correct a few of the ad's grammar mistakes...

Modded 22in Weber Smokey Mountain with Pellet Pro Hopper and Magnum P.I.G. cold smoke generator from Smoke Daddy Inc.

22in WSM purchased around April timeframe , The Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro hopper was purchased around the august timeframe, The Magnum P.I.G. cold smoker generator was purchased in October. The other little mods have been done over the course of the summer. Everything works perfect and smoker is overall in good condition, this is truly a set it and forget it smoker. I have started smokes before bed, went to sleep and let it smoke all night, woke up and wrapped in foil for the stall and put back on to finish and have sliced brisket/pulled pork for lunch. The only thing you need is to keep pellets in the hopper and a plug in for the PID controller. The hopper holds about 20lbs of pellets, which makes for about a 18-20 hour smoke time at 225-250 degrees before you have to add pellets. The PID controller on the Pellet Pro can maintain temps perfectly from 180-450 degrees and the WSM cooking chamber is big enough to easily fit 3-4 whole chickens, 6-8 Boston butts, 2 whole packer briskets, 6 slabs of ribs if you lay flat, 10-12 racks you circle or use rib racks.

You can use any wood chips, chunks or pellets in the cold smoke generator to cold smoke cheese, salts, nuts, steak, seafood, you name it, and you can smoke it with it. It can also be used as additional smoke source while cooking hot. I have mounted a removable heat deflector above the fire pot that you can place wood chips, chunks or pellets on that will create extra smoke flavor if needed, and it will also create an additional heat source to help cut down on the pellet usage, I also use this method to blend different smoke flavors.

Smoker is mounted on a rolling platform I built to make it easier to move around. The pellet pro hopper can very easily be taken off and the WSM can be used as a charcoal smoker again. What I did with the WSM was use it as a charcoal smoker in the summer - when it is easy to maintain a 225-250 cook for several hours - and bought the Pellet Pro hopper to use in the winter when 225-250 is harder to maintain, and keep me from tinkering with a fire in the smoker in below freezing temps. Reason for selling is I am upgrading to a stumps (or stumps style) gravity fed charcoal smoker with a much larger cooking area.

Everything included;

22in WSM $400
22in WSM Pellet Pro conversion kit $500
Magnum P.I.G. cold smoke generator with pump $175
18 gauge replacement door and latch $52.50
Custom WSM hinge for grill lid $55
WSM gasket kit with high temp RTV $25
8in 304 stainless steel .090 gauge heat deflector $35
2 20lb bags of BBQ delight pellets $40

That listing has been on CL for 30-45 days now. Pretty niche piece of gear with all the mods on it. He'd probably have and easier time trying to sell the parts separately.

Back