22" WSM with extras $480 Raleigh/Durham

This is actually mine :)

Local person that also happened to be a member here posted this after talking with me. Its mine and the end of my WSM and kettle ownership over the years. I sold all my kettles and now the smoker is going too. Just dont have time nor the big family to cook for as I used to. Storage space is more important and this is all spread between my shed at house and temp controlled rental unit.
It includes smoker, orig parts I may have substituted for upgrades. extra rack mounts and grate, all my wood chunk assortment for smoke, LOTS of new bags of charcoal/lump and anything else I may find I will throw in for a ready to use unit. Clay pot and etc also included and have always been covered in foil along with water pan. The controller I had has already been sold to a friend along with my other 22 WSM. Its in great shape and always stored indoors in covered shed. Charcoal and wood I have kept in temp controlled storage.

Updated the ad as I found a few more items and new parts that are included with this as well as updated pictures. If sold at asking price I will also include a Maverick ET732 with 2 new probes for it.

Back