2022 Genesis S-335 knobs question

Josie Morris

Hello everyone!

This new baby was finally delivered to my house yesterday! I made burgers for my first meal and I was disappointed how I had forgotten how to use a grill. It was dry and blah. Nevertheless, my son and elderly mom didn't care. They just wanted food. :D

Question on the knobs, can I replace these with the lighted ones? - Kinda like those from Napoleon Prestige line? I don't even know if they exist in Weber but I thought I'd ask the experts here. :D

Weber.jpg

Hello everyone!

This new baby was finally delivered to my house yesterday! I made burgers for my first meal and I was disappointed how I had forgotten how to use a grill. It was dry and blah. Nevertheless, my son and elderly mom didn't care. They just wanted food. :D

Question on the knobs, can I replace these with the lighted ones? - Kinda like those from Napoleon Prestige line? I don't even know if they exist in Weber but I thought I'd ask the experts here. :D

View attachment 58021
I can verify that they exist on the special edition models but I’m sorry I have no idea if they are interchangeable.

Attachments

• 853BE23B-5506-4014-B50B-D4AE045A2EFF.jpeg
    853BE23B-5506-4014-B50B-D4AE045A2EFF.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 6

Back