2002 One Touch Platinum clean-up

Jeff Beitinger

TVWBB Fan
I picked up this One Touch Platinum (DU code) this past Friday and was amazed what good shape the owners kept it in!
She said they used to use it all the time, but until she brought it out to clean it for sale, it spent the last several years underneath a tablecloth in the garage.
It turned out even better than I expected after I really cleaned it all out. The usual wear marks and scuffs and scrapes that you would expect for a 20 year old cooker, but even the TABLE was in fantastic shape considering!

As great as it turned out, for what we were going to use it for, wifey thinks it may just be too small (she was hoping for at least a 22), plus we couldn't trust that it wouldn't get beat up.

And yes, I told her that if it was too small we could just get another one to go with it!
And yes.....she shot that down pretty quick.
So I may just list it for sale or trade coming up very soon.
But anyways, the pics...

BEFORE

AFTER

I had one of these in Green great backup cooker but I did not know till last month that they made these in 22 inch size.
I would look for a deal on a performer and flip this , maybe add baskets and a new grate if needed.

Back