2 Chickens at once on Rotisserie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Erickson

TVWBB Pro
Hey guys, I got a Weber Rotisserie for Christmas and love the chicken that comes off of it. My question is, can I do two chickens at once with the stock forks or do I need to add two more forks to my setup making it 4 total.

you can do two with just the set of forks. just push the two together, head to head, just enough to prevent them from rotating. doesn't take much.

Andy,
I do 2 at a time on mine with the stock forks.
Just push them together, head end to head end, with the forks on the outsides.

Ya beat me George
icon_smile.gif

I have a rotisserie for my charcoal 22.5 and called Weber back around Thanksgiving and asked about the weight capacity for the rotisserrie. They said it will hold 20 lbs, I was looking at using it for a turkey.

I know that is not what you asked about but I thought I would pass along the information.

I have done two chickens as mentioned above with good results.

I grabbed a second set of forks from my gas rotisserie and forked both ends of the chickens.

I like to have a little space between the birds.

Pat

Will give it a try this weekend going head to head on the chickens with the forks on the outside. Might go ahead and order another set of four pronged forks anyway though.

I think this rotisserie attachment is great and well worth the money. Everytime I go to the grocery store now, I look for things that will spin good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back