2 Butts Going

Rusty Painter

TVWBB Member
Put 2 butts on the Weber at 1:30. I am cooking to freeze, so I don't care when they are done (I will eat a sammich before freezing though).

I had me a scare when I put them on. I was positioning the grate thermometer, and the grate fell to the water pan. Luckly, I caught the butts before any damage was done.

Hey Rusty, I have 2 Picnics on right now also. As far as your grate falling through...been there, almost done that!
icon_eek.gif
Seems that after all the cleaning of the grate, I have it bent a little bit, and it will fall through to easy. I think Weber could have made all the hanger tabs a little longer myself. I am looking at extending all the tabs a little bit myself. Will have to take a better look at it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob T.: I am looking at extending all the tabs a little bit myself... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Scroll down the page some and here's a start.

Paul

Hey Rusty, I had a chicken take a bath like that once. Washed most of the rub off. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rusty Painter:
Put 2 butts on the Weber at 1:30. I am cooking to freeze, so I don't care when they are done (I will eat a sammich before freezing though).

I had me a scare when I put them on. I was positioning the grate thermometer, and the grate fell to the water pan. Luckly, I caught the butts before any damage was done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back