1st pork butt smoked

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

G

Well love this board that i just stumbled on. I have a weber 22.5 kettle one touch. I have been working with this grill for about a year. Took about 6 months to figure out how to do ribs, not i got them good. Did brisket,,came out good. This weekend i decided the pork butt and 1/2 pork picnic. I thought it came out pretty good. I had nothing to compare my pork to, so decided to hit a bbq joint today for lunch and my pork was way better than the 10 dollar plate i bought. Now time to get the WSM, I thought i was so clever that i discovered how to smoke on the Kettle by placing the charcoal in a circle, well saw this on the board wish i found it out a long time ago. I know im just rambling just want to be part of this board looking to enter a contest now in Plant City florida in november, couldnt believe my bbq tasted better than dive road side shack. Look foward to be a part of this board.

Welcome, and good luck! There are a lot of experienced folks on here to learn from. More importantly, enjoy your BBQ'ing!

Back