Parts and Parts Lists

Jim K (jhk49)

I have a 5 year old S-450. I use it regularly and don't clean it as often as I should. The burners fouled to the point that about a third of the openings were clogged. I tried to find the part numbers and was not successful. Finally called weber and they ended up replacing the burners under warranty (sounds like a design problem or maybe even great customer care).

Anyway, after replacing the burners (no where on the literature sent with the burners was a part number) I decided that I would replace the flavorizer bars as well. Again, no part numbers.

So I took the dimensions (18.25" long), I could not find one instance of anyone offering a flavorizer bar at this length. Is there something about the S-450 that no one wants to stock parts?

My question is, where can one get parts lists and where can parts be purchased online?

Hey Jim,

Welcome to the forum!

Weber does have great customer service. They definitely stand behind their product.

Try here for a parts list. If this isn't your grill you can lookup your grill here using the model number or serial number.

I would recommend calling weber for the flavorizer bars or you can contact this ebay seller. He makes the flavorizer bars and has a great reputation on here.

Good luck!

Back