Ok...never seen one of these before...

Looks like they tried to imitate a Seville as it is far from a Seville frame. I sure seems it has a new style taco handle without the taco though. Frankien Kettle! lol

Richard.

That is what is called the “Woodard” cart. It was made by the same company (Woodard - still in business today) who made the Seville cart for Weber. Apparently, Weber allowed Woodard to make this smaller cart and supplied 18 inch kettles for it. Weber did not directly sell this cart themselves. Kettle collectors do value these Wooodard carts.

I briefly owned one of these I got for FREE! Looked exactly the same in that it was missing the drop in wood table (of course) and same color. Mine actually had the original 18" kettle which was a "patent pending" one with no leg posts. It was in pretty rough shape after so many years, but confirmed that Weber made the kettles for Woodard to use on this cart. I think most people do what was done here and replace with a newer 18 incher, although using an older one with a wood handle would look a lot more authentic if that matters to you. I decided I didn't have the resources to properly restore it (media blast, powder coat vs. spray painting) and no good dry place to put it anyway. I traded with a friend from the Weber Kettle Club for a whole bunch of Genesis parts and a Weber wood side table for kettle grills. He went all out in getting it properly restored, for which I am very glad.:cool:

Back