Genesis II e-610 conversion questions for the experts

DanielT

I made a couple posts about anyone wanting to trade parts to convert my e-610 LP to an e-610 NG. I didn’t get any takers so now I am on to buying the parts myself.

I see on the Weber website that there are several different parts ranging from the burners to the manifold, regulator, and obviously the gas line. What parts do I NEED? We live in a new construction house built just last year. I had them run a gas line to the patio to hook up a grill. I have read that the regulator is already on that line? Just looking for the experts to chime in here.

I fully understand that I don’t really need the entire manifold and can simply replace the orfices, however replacing the entire manifold just seems to be the safe bet. Just not 100% clear on anything else that NEEDS to be changed out or ordered.

Thanks for the help!

I fully understand that I don’t really need the entire manifold and can simply replace the orfices, however replacing the entire manifold just seems to be the safe bet. Just not 100% clear on anything else that NEEDS to be changed out or ordered.

Again NOT necessarily true. It depends on the valves that are installed. On some models Weber used valves made specifically to certain fuel characteristics so you have to know that ahead of time

Again NOT necessarily true. It depends on the valves that are installed. On some models Weber used valves made specifically to certain fuel characteristics so you have to know that ahead of time

Gotcha so the entire manifold is a sure thing then. Anyone else know of anything else?

Thanks!

Back