Spirit II E-210 burners in E-310??

Joo Chung

Hi!

Would there be any issues in using the E-210 burners in the Spirit II E-310? I’m assuming the crossover bar from the E-310 could be used with the E-210 burners?

My apologies if this is an inappropriate question.

Joo

Joo, I am not real familiar with those two grills, but I think it is highly unlikely that the burners are interchangeable between those two grills. The Cook boxes are completely different sizes, which would require different length burners.

Also there is no crossover on new Weber grills. You have to light each burner individually now

Joo, I am not real familiar with those two grills, but I think it is highly unlikely that the burners are interchangeable between those two grills. The Cook boxes are completely different sizes, which would require different length burners.

Thanks for the reply. I was finally able to find the dimensions for the E-210's burners and compare them to the dimensions of the E-310 burners. Like you said... they aren't the same.

Also there is no crossover on new Weber grills. You have to light each burner individually now

Thanks for the reply! When I looked at the spare parts sites... it looked like there was a crossover tube. I guess they didn't update their description for the Spirit IIs.

I did not see a crossover on the new Spirit either the newer front control or the new II version. Odd Weber would use the superior xover ignition on the el cheapo line and the less effective more difficult individual ignition on the "superior" (SIC) product lines

It is all about Bling, and perception. Three sounds better than one. But, I agree, the new system is just subject to three times the amount of problems that the ingnition systems currently experience. Not to mention the added expense.

Back