How do you post your live cooks?

ThorS

TVWBB Member
Like the title says, how do you post your live cooks? I've tried clicking on other people's links and don't see anything, presumably because their cook is done. I looked around the forum and the software and can't figure out how to do it.

You need to port forward on your router. So, if you log in into your router and find the tab for port forwarding you fill in the blanks with the IP of the Heatermeter and port would be 80.

Then you can use a free service called No-ip
And there you can setup an web address for your heatermeter. Then anybody with the link can view your graph.

Yeah. The reason so many links aren't resolving for you is because their cooks are done and their HM's are no longer online.

I would set up port forwarding like John explained. If you want to keep it simple, after that, just go to Google and search for "what's my ip". Then, just put http://your.I.P.address in a browser and it should work (provided you chose port 80, like John recommended).

And if you login to your heatermeter web config remotely, but don't like the idea of your heatermeter username and password being transmitted in clear text over the internet, go here.

Back