Have you ever felt like....

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
You simply weren't supposed to grill one day? Last night was beautiful, I had set things up to make "Chicken Satay with Balinese peanut sauce" I had made the peanut sauce a little earlier in the afternoon and last I made the cicimber mint salad to go with it. That was truly delightful! Here's where it goes "Galley west" as my father used to say.
I had picked up my wife from work and stopped to get the winning Lotto number for tomorrow along with some very handsome pork steaks to cook tonight. Came home fired the kettle, made the Satay with some of my rice and the salad, it was wonderful!
We got chatting bout our recent vacation to Lake Huron and the really cool rocks we brought home(175 lb.) then started to shuffle some of the old funky mulch from the side of the house. Finished that and decided we should go in and relax. (See where this is headed?)
So we did, took it easy and I had been scraping and filling and sanding household painting projects all day so, I was kind of tired o, we climbed up to catch showers and go to bed.
Fast forward to this morning, I woke up and realized I had left the groceries in the back seat of the car overnight! Suffice to say, no pork steak tonight!
Hephaestus was not on my side when it came to unloading the car that's for sure!

Thanks Bob, no I will try not to make that mistake again!
Today was toilet repair and a funeral, still managed to make a good dinner!

Back