WSM Long Island NY Craigslist $50

No excuse Chris. $50 "nearly new" WSMs don't get passed up on CL by TVWBB members. Go get that bargain, and rationalize later. :cool:

The longer you hang around here, the more you'll get it. :)

No excuse Chris. $50 "nearly new" WSMs don't get passed up on CL by TVWBB members. Go get that bargain, and rationalize later. :cool:

honestly I don't use the one I have enough. If it were something that was more use to me or unique I'd be on it.

I must be crazy passing of a few deals. Passing on a 420 Summit that would be nice for like $75, just because its over 2 hours each way away... Then I miss the deals I want.

Looks like one could be had at that price and resold for a tidy profit. Frankly, I haven't seen one around here for less than $250.00.

EDIT: I beg your pardon, I thought it *was* a 22.5" model, but one could still make a nice resell profit on it.

Last edited:

As a VERY new member, I can say I sent this guy an email to see if it was still available. I will happily make it my first WSM if it is.

Sadly, I heard back and it has been sold to someone who is not me.

Damn.

Gonna keep looking for the next couple of weeks before diving into a new one.

Back