Selby McGee

Hello. My name is Selby. I live in Whaleyville, Md. I have been BBQing for a long time. I purchased a 22 in. wsm last week and look forward in learning to use it.

Welcome Selby and your in the right place so any questions you have bring them on. We have lots of great people on the forum and they are always willing to help. Looking forward to seeing some cooks in the near future. Again welcome and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum Selby. As Barb said, this is a very friendly place and we all love to help others.

Welcome Shelby. I second what Barb and Bob said. There is a lot of great information here and some very wonderful people always willing to offer advice. Check out Chris' articles on the home page. There are some fantastic articles there that will get you started on this amazing journey.

Welcome to the group Selby; like everyone else stated......tons of great information, tips, tricks etc. here. Looking forward to seeing some of your pics/posts on your WSM!!!! Happy Smoking!!!

What they said.... :)

IMO, the WSM is a great smoker. I've only ever used a friend's propane smoker a couple of times when we were in Hawaii.

What I like about the WSM is the simplicity (others would probably say the same about their systems too), and its smaller footprint.

Back