New grill help advice

David L in Hull

Hello everyone,
I live in the UK and am looking to purchase a new model weber to go along side my 16 yr old genesis silver b which I have had from new, Its still in great shape but I have been looking at either the genesis s330 or the summit s470 as an upgrade? as they have been reduced to £1000 and £1600 respectively. I would appreciate any feedback thoughts from owners of the above mentioned grills as I have read on the forum concerns over quality and corrosion issues and firebox problems with the summit .The price of weber here in the UK is steep, parts can be difficult to obtain and require a bankloan to purchase but compared to the poor quality grills we sell in the UK the extra cost is worth it. I cook the usual steaks chops etc like the rotisserie on my silver b and have just started having a go at smoking. So any input advice would be much appreciated regarding buying a new model. Many thanks in advance, happy grillin cheers Dave

Maybe just find another Genesis with the "side" controls. IMO they're the most versatile of the Genesis models. They perform well and can do anything you ask of them. Also the rotisseries system from your "B" will fit the newer style units like the side control S320

Back