No One Likes A Braggard

For what you got the Performer for you have the right to brag. Great score and your BIL is a lucky guy.

I searched for over a year for mine, but finally scored a blue performer just like yours for $75.
Great find,
Tim

You did good, real good! In the Phoenix area the performers are almost impossible to find for under $150 now. Two years ago I got my used one for $45 and 6 months later a brand new one never used for $75, but not anymore.

I keep the Craig List alerts going because you never know what's out there. This deal came about after the seller wouldn't go lower than 100. So i told him "thanks but no thanks." But he made the mistake of telling me he was moving so I rolled the dice and figured I would text late Saturday to see if it was still available. I assumed he had to be out by end of July and if it was available the price would go down. Well, come Saturday night he was ready to just get rid of it. My wife played the bad cop for me.

When you have as more than 1 grill or smoker, it's easy to walk away when the deal isn't worth it.

Back