New to me Q220

Robb Kruger

TVWBB Member
Picked it up yesterday off of CL. $25 including the stand and a basket full of gear including 3 new tanks. Never been inside... handles are a little chalky. But it is clean.. or washed off by the rain... I can't tell. :cool: And it's a 2010... so no warranty left on anything. But I wanted a new beach grill that was easier than the SJP or the new JJ. Haven't fired it up yet, but will give it a go tonight.
13537616_1389550364394847_5881345762714893654_n.jpg

Thats a crazy price, congrats. If its been used then for sure I would recommend that you take a very small drill bit and by hand clean out all the burner holes. They do get cruded up.

Just like mine also!! I had to pay 4 times as much but I really enjoy using it. It rests in my rv, but when we arrive at a destination, it is about the first thing we pull out.

Cooked on it last night... no pics but made smashed potatoes on it with lot of butter. Basically baby potatoes microwaved till soft, smashed with a BBQ spatula, and basted with butter on the grill. I like the spacing on this grate for veggies and it does have decent even heat.

Back