Thermoworks (Thermapen, Timestick, etc) Father's Day sale on for a few daysT

Robert McGee

TVWBB Gold Member
Thermoworks has a bunch of stuff on sale, now:

http://www.thermoworks.com/specials/specials.html

I own and use a Thermapen, but they are somewhat pricy. However, they also have several relatively inexpensive but accurate a quick (not as quick as a Thermapen but 5-6 seconds, which is quick enough) and one of my favorite cooking tools, a Timestick!

I could hardly do without my Timestick. I use it for my Performer gas start to my chimney (3 minutes) then let it roll until it is ready to dump the chimney (total of 15-20 minutes), I then watch it for the next sequence until I put the meat on (reset for cook time). I wear it around my neck and I can go back in the house and do something else until the next stage. It is far superior to a normal watch and since I started using it, I never lose track of my cook or smoke. The sale price is
$17.00 each (plus shipping). Buy one for yourself and a family member who cooks or grills. I'm going to buy one for each of my three grown children (as an example). I am NOT affiliated in any way with Thermoworks...

Here's a tip (get a different color for each so they don't grab YOURS:rolleyes:)...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Back