My $100 Genesis EP-320

Justin B

TVWBB Fan
Being new to world of Weber, I don't know much about their gas grills. I just got my new Performer after a year of pining over one.

So I was driving to the inlaws this morning when I saw a yard sale. Always wanting to save a buck, I pulled over. Apparently the lady who was having the sale just had a nasty seperation from her husband so she wanted to sell all his things. I saw a dusty black weber grill which I thought was a Spirit. I asked her how much and she said $200, so I offered her $100 and she said yes. It also had a new cover in a package. She even threw in her husband's "old" 22" OTG with a cover. So I called a friend with a truck and brought them to the inlaws before the lady changed her mind. I figured I got a good deal until I checked the codes on the grills. They're both 2008 models! The pressure washer has the OTG shining and as it turns out, the Genesis was only used once or twice. It has been a good day.
icon_biggrin.gif

Well done Justin

The BBQ god smiled on you today, two 2008 BBQs plus covers for $100 life just doesn't get much better than that.

Cheers Mate

Back