Jesup Ga. Cookoff needs teams... Oct 19-20

Hey Bill,

What is the entrance fee? Is it still $300? I'll have to look tonight and see if the budget can survive another beating.

Also, I see you've moved the location. Is the power and water going to be as good as it was? Gonna miss my old spot.

Russ

Hey Bill,

What is the entrance fee? Is it still $300? I'll have to look tonight and see if the budget can survive another beating.

Also, I see you've moved the location. Is the power and water going to be as good as it was? Gonna miss my old spot.

Russ

Hi Russ... Sorry about the delay in responding. I am still having a little problem using the forum...:eek: The entrance fee is the same $300.00. Water and power is also the same. We had to move the contest from downtown this year because of the city is doing street work in our venue. We'll be back downtown next year. We're still a FBA Triple Crown Contest and will be the FBA 2013 Ga State Championship BBQ Cookoff next year... Hope to see you there...

Last edited:
Brad, you can find the scores here
http://www.flbbq.org/jesup.htm

Bill, sorry, just couldn't do it this year. My daughter decided that her car needed some serious front end damage, so that wrecked my fun budget for a while. I'll be there next year. I really hated missing this one.

Russ

Back