Roasted Garlic

TJMartin

TVWBB Member
I love Garlic, and never have roasted garlic before. I just watched a few videos on how to do so, anyone do this on their weber grills or smokers? It sounds delicious.

I've never done it on my WSM,but I have on my gasser. Just set it up like you are doing in the oven,but do indirect.

It is super easy and tastes great. However, I rarely do it on my grill for the same reason I rarely bake potatoes on the grill. For me personally, it is a time management issue. Roasting garlic takes somewhere around 30-45 minutes depending upon heat, size etc. As a normal course of things, I don't do a lot of things that require long cooking times on the grill. For that reason, it is much more convenient for me to do things like that in the oven, but that is me.

I love roast garlic with a bit of smoke. When I remember I usually put some on when I'm doing chicken or a roast.

Yep me too! Love garlic roasted on the grill... I do mine in a CI pan with a bit of olive oil and hickory! Crushed over chicken or turkey!!!! Yum.. Bout that time of the year!

Back