Smokey Joe Ivory?

Steve_A (Tatoosh)

TVWBB Super Fan
So I'm browsing eBay and I run across this Smokey Joe Premium for sale in the UK and Europe, color Ivory. I start looking for them in the States and nothing. Am I just missing them when I search or are the Ivory Smokey Joe's limited to Europe? Photo below from a UK dealer.

webersmokeyjoeivory2010.jpg

Wish I could read German. Couldn't tell whether those units have one, two or none for bottom air inlet control.

Wish I could read German. Couldn't tell whether those units have one, two or none for bottom air inlet control.

It's just like the U.S Model except for the colors and they have to have the heat shield is mandatory for sales in Europe..

I have a friend in the UK, so maybe I'll splurge on one down the road. But it would still end up here in the Philippines, not in the States where I'll be in a couple of years. Drat!

Google will translate page if you enter the URL and tell it what language you want it translated from and into. When I looked at the German website in translation it said a "side vent" but nothing about more than one.

Last edited:

Back