Finally got her(new grill) QUESTION?

Tommy Scarano

TVWBB Member
Well after many nights and days of hard thoughts i finally pulled the trigger- I had a EP330 lined up at a local Appliance store(not in stock)for the same price as the EP310. took a ride past and the place was a sh$t hole. i was not willing to risk getting last years Model so in the End i went to Ace was the place-
icon_smile.gif

quick question. the grill was assembled for me (free)and the only inside paper work was a manual and small cook-book. is that all thats included?? are there put direction on how to assemble the grill that i should have got.?? looking years down the road if i gotta change something out.

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0289.jpg

Quick question. after 15 min- high, high and high the temp seems to only top out at 400 deg.
icon_frown.gif
... outside temp is 50-55 deg. low wind.

thoughts-

Silly idea but did you try to turn all knobs off, turn off propane tank completely and try the lighting process again? Maybe not all of the burners were lit?

Also, this is from the owner's manual:

Symptom: Barbecue temperature only reaches 250? to 300? in the “HI” position.

The excess flow safety device, which is part of the barbecue to cylinder connection, may have activated. To reset the excess flow safety device turn all burner control knobs and the cylinder valve off. Disconnect the regulator from the cylinder. Turn burner control knobs to “HI”. Wait at least 1 minute. Turn burner control knobs to “OFF”. Reconnect the regulator to the cylinder. Turn cylinder valve on slowly. Refer to “Lighting Instructions”.

never mind- opened up the manual to learn that turning the knobs all the way was low, low and low.

so that 400 deg on triple low
icon_wink.gif

Just got my S-310 last week...and mine also had no assembly instructions inside. Just the operating manual and the cook book...same as you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Williamson:
Just got my S-310 last week...and mine also had no assembly instructions inside. Just the operating manual and the cook book...same as you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When we assemble the grills we usually throw the assembly instructions away. Probably what your store did. Just call them up and I'm sure they can get you a copy.

Back