Shhhhhh...keep this quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ture Value Hardware just got in their supply of WSMs. Go to http://www.dealcatcher.com/frame.asp?m=637&c=5320 for details. ITEM NUMBER 000555953 and use gift certificate number CE2001. The WSM is $179 plus you get a 25 percent discount. Shipping is less than $10 so total cost will be about $145 or less shipped. I got a little messes up trying to order over the internet so I called their toll free number.You can use that discount ONLY once.

In the Seattle area many of the dealers offering units for $179 are not making them available anymore. Base price here is now $199 plus tax making cost about $216. That is a BIG SAVINGS for me

Supply is limited. I waited almost 6 weeks for them to resupply so don't dawdle like I did first time around

Thanks for the information Alan.

I was looking for a reason to buy one and it appears I found it. I have actually already ordered it. Now, we have to wait 5-8 days. My fingers are crossed in hopes that mine arrives on or before Saturday.

Geez Alan,
Here I am, trying to get ready for a big move to Chicago and there you go tempting me with a GREAT deal on another WSM. Hmm, I could order it, leave it in the box and it would be ready to go. Of course, the question is: How do I explain to my wife the need for another smoker, seeing as how I already have 5 (various types, only 1 WSM)

Well, I could say it is for her and she gets a lifetime free chef (me!!) to cook for her.

Thanks for the great tip. Anyone out there sitting on the fence has really got to grab this deal. You will not find one cheaper.

Dale

Dale,
Except for free, it really does not get better than this. The kids got me one for Xmas, my birthday, and then Father's Day. I am just trying to figure out another holiday to justify one more (smile).

Bad news, there are no more WSM's at said site. I'm really disappointed, was hoping to pick up number 2. I guess I'll check back from time to time to see if they get any more.
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back