Not open for further replies.

Ralph S

TVWBB Member
Have you seen these three colors?

41O2tMwjfpL._SS500_.jpg

41zANTd%2BUUL._SS500_.jpg

41WFl8tplbL._SS500_.jpg

31BGTNLjQtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

All on Amazon UK, because why? Weber probably thinks Americans wouldn't go for these effeminate pastels...

I know I'd not buy one. At least I'd not tell the neighbors if I did.

And yes - you can buy these right now, IF you don't mind paying shipping from the UK.

Check out those handles.

Can't help but notice that the bottom 3 are all 57CM models, which works out to our 22.5s. See what is different besides the handles?

Hint: THERMOMETER

Oh man, what is up with that?? I love me my colors and would probably (dare I say) get rid of one of my old black webers for that pastel pink/beige baby (or the lime green for that matter). And why can't we get them?? Crrazzyy!!

ralph.. i flipped out when i was the carolina Blue 22 inch.. i have tried everything under the sun too get the smokey joe in that color, and the over seas stores just plain REFUSE too ship it.. same goes for the premium, i am now trying a contact in ireland.. sooo dam dissapointing since they are made in the USA and then shipped to the UK but folks here in the US cannot buy them.. i am good friend with a weber rep and he sayz he cannot even buy them, i just plain dont get it at all, but it makes NO sense... glenn in SC

I don't understand what Weber's deal is with colors. Of course, who am I to say anything... it seems Weber sells their products just fine without my input.
icon_biggrin.gif

In case anyone is unfamiliar with the model Walter mentioned, see it here:

Crate & Barrel Performer $349.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back