QVC todays special value

Guy Wallace

TVWBB Super Fan
My wife ordered this set up today looks like some of it may work great on our grills . I think the smoker part is kina useless but the CI stuff looks perty good ! Who knows about half the stuf she orders ends up going back . But over the years we have gotten a few things we really use and like this may or may not be one a them .

Just a FYI thing you might want to check it out !

What set up?
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TravisH:
What set up?
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assumed anyone interested would just go to QVC and click on the todays special value ! I didn't post a link because everytime I do it some how posts my account info
icon_wink.gif
being a computer dummie I duno how to get around it ! but you youmguns who are more computer savy iam sure know how
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe Gallo:
Other people can't see it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Aha! Yeah, I don't have a Q account so all I get is the main page.

Thx! Looks like a stove-top smoker.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TravisH:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joe Gallo:
Other people can't see it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Aha! Yeah, I don't have a Q account so all I get is the main page.

Thx! Looks like a stove-top smoker. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yappers but the smoker part is not whay she ordered it as I doubt thats much but it has a lot a nice CI features you can grill with . Like I said duno if it is any good or not if not back it goes ! But we had a $35.00 credit setting there since xmas and had to buy somthing or lose it so she ordered it . we shall see.

Ah the CI deal just came today and I will say Iam glad she ordered it ! I will post some pics asap it will be a nice addition to my grilling arsenal using the pieces on the grill for lots a things .

Its not polished out CI but it is well made in a rustic kina way . can't wait to season it up and get to using it soon .. IMHO it was well worth the $40.00 should last a lifetime .

Here ya go, http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.....tpl.tsv.CM_SCID.TSV

You probably see your account info when you paste the link because you're actually logged in to that website. Other people can't see it.

k25379.001

Joe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well at any rate my wife ordered it and we received it ! Cooked with the bottom section 2 times after seasoning it and it is a very good ci pan . It must of been well seasoned befor shipping because it is cooking as good as CI stuff we have here from my mom and gran mother ! Nothing even trys to stick ! I have not used the grill part yet but seasoned it . I doubt I ever use the smoker thing but the 2 CI parts and SS lid are good quality CI glad we bought it .

Back