Food Mill

Funny you should ask, I just read this food mill review yesterday. They didn't like the Foley food mill but I do. It can be a bit awkward until you get the hang of it but it does a great job. I don't think it's that hard to clean and it should last a lifetime.

The Foley is not 'difficult to clean', CI's claim notwithstanding (I almost never agree with them) but I dislike the handle. It is much less comfortable to hold than their older model's. I do like the Cuisipro. If the handle doesn't bother you (or if you simply wrap it with a towel or potholder) the Foley is a fine mill.

Is OXO junk? Seems to have a nicer more comfortable handle to me than the others discussed. Removable disk, standalone or over pot use. Never used one though. Just haven't had enough occaision to pick up a new one. Have an old one that's been in the family for awhile.

OXO food mill

On OXO.com

After looking into it further I think I'd go with the Cuispro. You can also by the 1mm and 8mm discs from the Rosle which will fit the Cuispro. Seen the Cuispro for $89 incl shipping as well. Seems like a good way to go.

Back