Job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Bramley

TVWBB Pro
Hey Jamie,

Congrats on the new book.

It wasn’t all that long ago that I was searching all over for information about the “bones” to grilling. A resource like your new book would have made the learning curve a bit more streamlined. Good stuff.

Gary

Great book!! Got it from Weber right after I bought myself a new Perforemr. It was on sale and free shipping. Love the pictures. They help so much. Thanks for coming on the forum.

Hey guys,

Thanks very much. I poured about a year of my life into the book, so it's gratifying to see that you find it worthwhile. Much of the time was spent with Tim Turner (the photographer) in Chicago, figuring out ways to teach grillers at all levels which techniques really make the most difference in elevating the quality of the food.

Jamie

Jamie,

I had convinced myself that I wasn't going to like your new book. After all, how could you possibly follow-up Weber's Big Book and Real Grilling with anything original?

But I bought it anyway because of your past successes and am really pleased. There are a lot of new ideas and recipes, along with the step-by-step stuff for newbies. I particularly like your reference sections, especially the lists in the back.

I'll be buying another copy for my neighbor who finally bought a Weber gas grill after I prodded him for a year. I think this is the perfect book for novice grillers.

I can tell that this was a labor of love for you. Thanks for an excellent new book.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back