Are my resistors from Mouser correct?

Troy Gamm

TVWBB Fan
Started building mine today and I have a question that I probably should have asked a few hours ago. Here is the issue. I ordered from the Mouser links on the HM Hardware Wiki page. They appear to be correct based on the part number labels on the bags the resistors came in but the resistors do not look like the resistors on the HM Assembly Wiki page. The only ones that look correct are the resistors for R5, R16, R17, R18 & R20. Those look like they have the correct color bands. When I initially noticed the rest of the color bands weren't the same, I went back and double checked the links on the hardware page with the items I received and the part numbers matched with the bags that the resistors came in. To me they look like they all have different color bands. Here is an example:

As far as I can tell the only ones that are correct are R5, R16, R17, R18 & R20. The rest look different to me.

I am hoping that someone can tell me that even though the colors aren't the same as the assembly page on the wiki that I do indeed have the right resistors.

Thoughts?

Yup you do, even though it is really hard to tell because metal film resistors have the worst color band colors. The reason they're different in the assembly photos is because I used some carbon film resistors I already had on hand.

Yup you do, even though it is really hard to tell because metal film resistors have the worst color band colors. The reason they're different in the assembly photos is because I used some carbon film resistors I already had on hand.

Thanks Bryan. Now I can keep soldering and getting it finished.

Here is a pic of my HM board I built a couple weeks ago with the parts from Mouser (from the linked BOM on the HM page). Mine is working fine, you can compare to your board, we should have all the same parts.
HM.jpg

Thanks Ralph! That is what mine looked like. Funny how the metal film resistors colors are so off.

Here is a pic of my HM board I built a couple weeks ago with the parts from Mouser (from the linked BOM on the HM page). Mine is working fine, you can compare to your board, we should have all the same parts.
HM.jpg

Back