Can someone identify these for me????

Rick Reynolds

TVWBB Super Fan
My Dad picked these up at a yard sale about 3 years ago for he says $2. I have hounded him since to give them to me as he doesn't grill much. Last month he finally gave in. Funny thing is when I took them in the house and told Mom I finally got them off Dad she said and I quote: "When your Dad bought them he said he bought them for you, I don't know what took him so long!". Anyway, I thought they were stainless but a magnet does attach itself to them. The only thing is there is no mark of any kind saying who made them or where they are from. They are rather heavy duty. I suspect they are chrome plated. Regardless of who made them I will use them. Any thoughts?

001_zpsb1756040.jpg

I have the fork that goes with that set and had tongs but don't know what happened to them. Don't remember where I got them from, I think they were a present 12-15 years ago. The fork is out in the weather year round and is shiny and unblemished to this day.

Thanks all! I have a friend who says a magnet will not attach itself to stainless. This guy will stand around for 15 minutes or more at a table at the flea if there is any industrial stainless. I stand corrected but I won't tell him that. These are nice utensils.

Back