Recommendation for apple juice

MKEvenson

TVWBB Wizard
I am looking for recommendations. I want to find a liquid apple product that tastes like apples to use as the liquid in my pork injection. I don't know if it should be apple juice, apple cider, apple nectar, diluted apple sauce. Any suggestions including brand names of products that really taste like apples would be appreciated. Maybe I should just buy real apples and cook then strain and use the resulting apple liquid?

Mark

Howdy hi mk,

If you want a notable apple flavor, why not use frozen apple juice concentrate diluted to your palate pleasing level of concentration?

###

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D. L. Whitehead:
Howdy hi mk,

If you want a notable apple flavor, why not use frozen apple juice concentrate diluted to your palate pleasing level of concentration?

### </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

D.L. you have such a way with words! Thanks for the suggestion. Never thought of that.

Mark

Concentrate is good. Can be a bit too potent undiluted. Alternatively, gently reduce your juice of choice till the flavor concentrates to your liking.

Back