Should I order replacement probe from Maverick?

W_Stewart

TVWBB Fan
I'm getting the dreaded HHH reading for the smoker probe on my ET-73. Maverick has an order form that you email them. I'm hesitant to order from them because they do not seem to answer their phones (I tried to order via phone) and they have not responded to an email I sent to the same email address you send the order form. Has anybody recently ordered from them and received prompt delivery?

I had luck ordering probe cables using "help@maverickhousewares.com". Usually answered emails with in 24hrs.

I have not had as good a luck as you. They have had my credit card order for 10 business days with no order confirmation, courtesy response and of course no probe received. I should have known something was up when I could not get them to answer the phone for several calls in a row.

might as well just order the new et-732
icon_wink.gif

They never ripped me off. Definitely order new probes and get the upgraded high temp ones. They have heavier, longer wires. I highly recommend that move. No reason to replace the whole unit for a bad probe, and this give you a better overall system with the upgraded probes IMHO.

W_stewart: You ordered from them directly online? If not leave the bad one at the store you bought it,and tell them you need a new one.

Same thing happend to me and i send my whole unit back to them(online store) and in 4 days i got it back with a new probe.

If maverick themself dont return your calls/mails i would dump them for sure BUT not untill you get the new probe!

You paid for a product/service and that is what you gonna get,dont give up.

If you get a hold of them tell them that you read ALOT of this issue and you dont want the item anymore tell em to send you the new one 732 or give the money back(and if the money back THEY pay the return cost)

I cant stand a company that dont stand behind there product.

Stay your ground and i bet they will keep you happy in the end.

Back