Carlisle Insulated Cateraide

Steve Whiting

TVWBB All-Star
My latest purchase came today. Its a Carlisle Insulated Pan Carrier. They call it a Cateraide. It holds 5 full size 2.5 inch high pans. Cant wait to use it.

PC300N_03.jpg
catercoolerwpc300.jpg

It will definitely get used for both Mac. It sure will make my Catering gigs a lot easier to manage. I probably will need at least one more sometime down the road.

Steve,

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and how much? Prices seems to vary greatly online. Would love to have one or two of these.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JSMcdowell:
Steve,

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and how much? Prices seems to vary greatly online. Would love to have one or two of these. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't mind at all Josh. I got it Here and with shipping it came to $202. and change. It took a week to get to my house so not too bad. I do think that it went up a few bucks already-I am pretty sure I paid $170 something for it before shipping.
This is the cheapest I have seen it anywhere online.

Thanks Steve, just checked it out.

This got great reviews on some of the other retailers.

None of the other sites listed this though "Holds temperature for 4 hours and looses 1 degree/hour after that."

Seems like it is just what I need.

I found it a little cheaper, but not once you added shipping. For your above link my total will be:

Cart Total: $189.00
Shipping Costs: $13.80
Grand Total: $202.80

Seeing what I have spent on BBQ lately, probably should check with the wife first. Just missed my birthday!

Back